> Victory Games, New strategy studio
pgexp
post Feb 25 2011, 02:10 AM
Post #1
Nod Squad Member
Group: Members
Clan: Nod Squad
Member No.: 2,519

http://www.commandandconquer.com/?om_u=&am..._BNZsbVB8Y3oWNp any one heard of it?

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bolleno
post Feb 25 2011, 12:48 PM
Post #2
Godlike
Group: Members
Clan: »MP«
Member No.: 207

New Command & Conquer is coming

Why?
Probably not since Command & Conquer 4 wasn't such a success. Probably not because fans have requested it. Probably not ... so why really? Why is there a new part of this RTS series? The final volume in the series, who once was so beautiful set by Westwood,it has a bit of a Sunday morning hangover, tequilla taste left us. You might just be the one that thought it was a good game, but personally I know no one who was entirely mine cut about Command & Conquer 4. Anyway, EA has a new studio, so their excited.

Victory Games is the name of the new studio and has settled in Los Angeles, Texas, and Shanghai. The goal of this studio, according to boss Jon Caneghem is "AAA Command & Conquer game for the PC " and a "stable base for future development. " Perhaps the best part of this story, sorry PS3 and X360 lovers, EA has said nothing about a console version. That sounds like music to our ears, maybe we finally have a good C & C game.

--------------------

+Quote Post
oxi
post Feb 25 2011, 01:26 PM
Post #3
Oldie
Group: MP-Gaming Founder
Member No.: 2

The new community manager is from the Generals era. Now I'm willing to give him a chance but that's already massive shit stain next to his name from my point of view. He's from the era where everything started to go horribly, horribly wrong.

It's going to be Generals 2, everything points to it. I hope I am wrong but there are just too many coincidences.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th February 2015 - 05:54 AM
lineage2 | guildwars | ra:apb | renegade maps | cnc3 maps | counterstrike source maps | cnc3maps | americasarmy | unreal tournament 3 maps | reborn | ut3 maps